Hi. this is Ben. I'm going to add a post to CM every day this summer.
Yesterday was the last day of school for me.
to celebrate,me and my mom and dad watched the movie spy kids.
we will watch the second hour later today.
we had McDonald's food yesterday,and that is my favorite fast food restaurant.
I got my braces off my teeth the day before yesterday,and my mom took this picture
bye,Ben

Ben, I can't wait to see what you will be up to this summer. Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jill
Looking forward to your updates! Enjoy your summer! Lisa Rairdin
ReplyDeleteBen - Your teeth look fantastic! Can't wait to see you. XX
ReplyDeleteWe love the movie Spy Kids as well! And a vanilla cone is my favorite thing to get from McDonalds. What else do you want to do this summer for fun?
ReplyDeleteWell, cut my left side off and call me all right! You are a blogger! I love it and I need you to have a french fry in MY honor, the next time you are at McDonalds. But only if it is nice and crispy, ok?
ReplyDeleteBEN! Look at that gorgeous smile! Do your teeth feel funny without your braces? :) I can't wait to read what you're doing this summer! I think I might have Andrew read it to me; he's learning how to read.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Heather xoxo