Hi this is ben.
One of my readers (Lisa)
requested a lego robot bug.
So I made one.
The front part looks like a bug, but
the back part looks more like a flying mining robot.
My mom made cool T-shirts for me and Evan to
wear when we see the last space shuttle launch.
The back of the shirts have the mission number on them.
Bye, Ben
Skeeter-Bot!!! Shirts are stunning! Do they come in 5XLT? SB
ReplyDeleteHi Ben,
ReplyDeleteI keep writing comments but they seem to disappear into cyberspace....one more try!
I love the Lego robots, especially the "bug bot" requested by Lisa. Is there such a thing as a "flower bot" because that's what I'd like to see.
Have fun in Florida, and enjoy the shuttle launch. Keep on blogging! Love, love, love, Auntie Mary
Hey Ben, Hope all went well at the launch - I'm SOOO glad you got to enjoy that. Love the matching shirts! Happy trip!
ReplyDeletelove, Mrs. Paulsen