I decided to post some lego robots I made today.
These photos are both of a Mechalo corporation
2011 mineroid
These are of a Mechalo corp.
2011 "blue jay"
The peices with holes on the right
fold out and have rockets on them to allow flight.
This is a 2011 Drill Mantis.
I call it that because of how the arms look and It's ability to dig.
Of course, Evan had to use legos too
when he saw me showing mom all those robots.
He calls this one "The Digger"
and is very enthusiastic about the scoop on the left
This is our "photo studio"
most of the photos in this post were taken here.
Ben, I love your blog! Yours is the first (and only) blog I've ever read.
ReplyDeleteThe blue Lego robots are my favorite because they're blue, which is my favorite color. However, I like ALL of the bots. Your photography studio is quite impressive! It looks vaguely familiar to me--why is that?
Love, love, love, Auntie Mary