since I need to paint in layers to get the detail I wanted,we will be expecting pictures of the
completed model magic day results around sunday.
sorry about the delay.
Bye,ben
Amy, here, with some in-process photos for your viewing pleasure while you anxiously await the final products!! =)
Lego dudes in the mold. Tip: model magic does not come out of silicone molds until it is nearly dry, which took 24 hours for these tiny molds.
We are not great at waiting around here!
We are not great at waiting around here!
Evan's 2011 handprint on the left, Ben's from 2007 on the right. ♥
Evan stamping letters in the model magic - he LOVED it,
and recognized more letters than I thought he would.
drying, drying, drying.....
Ben, painting stage 1. I made him change out of his new-ish t-shirt into a "working outside" t-shirt, and he proceeded to get paint on it on purpose because he thinks
"anything white is boring even if it's just a paint shirt."
"anything white is boring even if it's just a paint shirt."
Evan is definitely more interested in the process than the result...
Ready for stage 2 - look at Ben's awesome Phineas (on the left,
in case it is not all Phineas & Ferb all the time at your house like it is at mine)!
I got the idea for the lego guys here. I hesitate to even add the link, in case Ashley should see it - I would be so embarassed for her to see my crappy, crappy photos when I admire hers so much! Some butt kissing should help, though, right?????
Phinneas and who? :) SB
ReplyDeleteOh, just wait a few weeks & you'll know *exactly* what I am talking about. Just wait.
ReplyDelete