Yesterday,I made peanut butter rice crispie bars with barely any help from my mom.
on monday we tie-died shirts.
also,I came up with this variation of E-I-E-I-O:
old mcdonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O
on his farm he had a crop circle,E-I-UFO
on monday we tie-died shirts.
also,I came up with this variation of E-I-E-I-O:
old mcdonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O
on his farm he had a crop circle,E-I-UFO
like it ???
bye,Ben
Oh, Ben - you make me laugh out loud with that one!!and I'm not anonymous - I'm Pastor Cindy, but it keeps calling me anonymous :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ben, I needed that! XX SB
ReplyDeleteHi Ben, Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me...I'm thrilled to be able to keep up with you. Ok, I know I can't actually "keep up" with you. But I had to throw in a bit of hyperbole for your summer entertainment!! I will send you some more of Maddy's artwork for your viewing pleasure as she continues to create. I do miss seeing you, so am glad to "spy" on you through your blog!! =) .....Mrs. Paulsen
ReplyDelete