So we did not set out to do a "project" today, but it just ended up working out! Mimi & Sarah came over to celebrate my birthday (with cupcakes!). We went outside so I could trim Mimi's bangs a little bit, and it was so beautiful outside that we ended up staying out. I got out the parachute I picked up for 60% off at JoAnn's over the weekend and we had a blast waving it around in the breeze. And then I remembered this post that I had run across while looking for Crafty Monday ideas. Sarah & I whipped up one for each kid (no time for an actual project; it was already late in the afternoon!), and Mimi & Ben had a terrific time "flying" their kites. They got in a fantastic amount of running around as well!
Evan was not quite as into it as the older two, but check out his awesome shirt!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!