Friday, June 18, 2010

Crafty Tuesday/Thursday - Control Panels


Because there was no Crafty Monday this week, we decided to post the project Ben did by himself on Tuesday & Thursday.  He thought it would be cool to have some pretend control panels for his room, and I had the idea to use artist canvases to make them!

Ben's summary:  it was very fun to do. I painted black panels and buttons and even used cereal-box cardboard to make several variations of a graph on one. They aren't done yet,but I am going to finish them sometime tomorrow... hopefully! I can't wait to see how they look hung up in my room.
here are a few pictures.

This one has a radar screen on the left and a GPS screen on the right. 
This one is the one with the changeable graph (upper left).
 This is the one that isn't finished yet, but the bottom right will be climate control.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!