Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tie-dying!

Today, we tie-dyed with Lisa, Carmen, and Brookie.
It was SUPER fun!
My shirt on the left, and Evan's on the right. Personally, I like Evan's,
because it is "all cosmic" (quoting Mom)

 A washcloth by Evan,

 Two that I did (note: the bottom
 one was supposed to be a lightning bolt)

and one that mom helped Evan with.

hope you like it
(and sorry there is no pics of actuallty DOING tie-dying)
-Ben

From Mom:  The orange parts on Evan's shirt are actually socks that we also dyed... they might be my favorite, because they are like secret craziness that no one else sees!  Those washcloths were originally white, and had turned a little on the gray side (ok, a lot), and now will be really great for injuries as well as regular washing.  =)
We failed to take any pictures of anything today, including the tie-dye process & brownie cookie eating. Small people were very anxious to get on with the dying already; I think we would have had a revolt on our hands if I had tried to stop them to take photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!