Monday, June 18, 2012

Back on with pop art!

HI! we have started things up for sumer again! today, for MSM (Make Something Monday), we did minifigure/train pop art (idea from here). it is fun!!!
 this is where the pictures are taken.

 what's fun about this is that as well as arranging the pictures later,
you can choose the colors of paper the subject will be sitting in.

evan's room - before,

in-progress,

and done!!! isn't it so cool?!

this one is mine. it has a puzzle- most of the pictures
have three copies on here, but two of them don't. (hint:
they are of the same guy, but on different backgrounds)

I hope you like it!!! -ben  

And from Mom:  I am SO pleased with how these turned out!!!  I worried that there wouldn't be enough for the kids to do, as it isn't really an art project, but we all had fun choosing which color papers to use and arranging the photos in the frame.  We are working on changing Evan's room from a baby room to a big boy room, and this is the first step (not counting his big boy bed, which has been in there for almost a year!)... more projects to come in his room.

1 comment:

  1. These are SO cool! I think Andrew would love to use his Ninjago Minifigures.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!