Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ultimate Cheerios recipe

Since nothing crafty or otherwise interesting happened today,
I was going to not do a post, however, right before I got out the laptop
I never actually use on my lap, my Mom offered me some special Cheeriios.
They are so, so, so delicious. Definetly not as nutritious as normal Cheerios, but at least 70
times tastier.

Here's the recipe:

2 T butter
3 C cheerios

Melt butter in microwave in medium bowl,
stir in cheerios, microwave for 30 seconds,
sprinkle with salt, stir again.

I hope everyone has a great time making and eating these
Bye, Ben

3 comments:

  1. Note to "Anonymousnug a bug":
    I loved your comment on my previous post,
    "hey, where'd that cat go"
    you really make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - that comment above is actually from BEN... would it be weird for him to have his own google account??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! On my way to the kitchen! SNBG

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!