Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally friday!

So today, we finally had a somewhere fun friday.
                                Here's the photos:
 First, we went to a park.
I played on a structure that has
 tubes the sand can go through.
  
 After that, we went to a bookstore
with animals in it. Here's a chicken that was there.

 There were also some chinchillas there.
Unfourtunetly, they didn't leave
their cardboard box the whole time we were there.

Evan was very serious about making
 sure we saw all the animals.
here's a list:
2 chinchillas, 2 ferrets,
1 tarantula, 2 cats, 3 rats,
2 doves, 1 chicken, and 3 cockatoos
(or cockateals, my mom doesn't remember which.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like freaky Friday was fantastically fun! I like the picture of the chicken--very cute!

    Re: your past post previewing the preparation of the (p)cake: I want a piece of cake now! The green frosting looks yummy-delicious!

    Love you lots, Auntie Mary xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!