So, Ben can't imagine why you all would be interested in seeing more than a few pictures of him & his brother, but I know you love it, so I will include a few more here! We had a terrific time on our road trip. I was worried about multiple 12 hour days of driving, but for the most part, we all did pretty well & took turns having our "moments" so it worked out ok. I even let Paul go "off the map" for one stretch in IL... not following the directions I have carefully printed out from Google is WAY out of my comfort zone! And now, some pictures:
 |
| We were there too - at Kennedy Space Center |
 |
| I love the look on Ben's face in this one. ♥ |
 |
| Looking through their "wookers" |
 |
| Main Engine Ignition - woohoo!!! |
 |
An awesome photo taken by my stepmom - I was incapable of taking a good photo at this point,
as I was blubbering like an idiot! It really was an overwhelming experience. |
 |
Somehow we managed to be there during a 2-day lego deal??
I should not be surprised by this, but I still am. |
 |
| It was a loooong day. |
 |
| Where the kids spent most of the rest of our vacation. |
Except when they were building legos, playing trains, terrorizing poor Mighty
or hanging out in Snugabug & Grandpa's bed.
It is a great place to color, and tell jokes. SNBG
ReplyDelete