Today we painted and used my oil pastel set.
Art is fun!!!
I made this painting! It is actually sideways in this picture...
Evan made this by making pictures in my oil pastels
and painting black over it.
A rainbow building, also by Evan.
Come on, computer, why can't I put Evan next to me? (Fixed it! -Mom)
Bye for now, more coming soon. HAPPY SUMMER!
-Ben
From Mom: It was fun to kick off our summer "schedule!" It will be interesting to see how it all goes, since I am working way more hours than I have since before Ben was born - so far, so good! The oil pastels belong to Ben & he shared very graciously with no stress... kind of a new development around here. I love the look of concentration on Evan's face; he spends a lot of time running around like a giant goofball, so it is fun to see him like this.






No comments:
Post a Comment
We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!