On monday, we built stuff using play-dough, popsicle sticks, straws, and pipe cleaners. it was one of the best things we've done this summer.
He's Perry, Perry the platapus!
AAH! it's a robot!
Evan likes ice pops!
Mom made this. It's awesome, isn't it?
Another art piece by mom that I love.
Top view! :)
Me holding up one of my art pieces,
entitled gaurdians of the red straw
Another one by me.
Evan sculpting...
...A dinosaur ice pop!
More pics from this will
be posted soon! (originally I was going
to put 20 photos on one post.
with loading time, NOT a good idea)
-Ben
From Mom: Who knew that play dough & a bunch of art supplies would be one of the best things we did all summer??! I was all ready to paint or do something else that required a lot of effort on my part, but this is what Ben chose. It was interesting that it took Evan a few tries to really get into it - he bounced in & out for a while, and then was suddenly inspired to make his dinosaur ice pop (when given popsicle sticks, you *must* make popsicles!) & was all intent concentration after that! He cut tiny pieces of straws to use for the dino claws, and painstakingly used a toothpick to make dino's face. Unfortunately, I could not get him to hold the finished product still enough to take a decent picture, so you will have to take my word for it!
I would come over on Mondays if I lived near you!
ReplyDeleteAny time, Louisa, any time!!! Bring the girls! =)
ReplyDelete