Saturday, October 22, 2011

pumpkin patch

Yesterday, we went to the pumpkin patch and met lisa brookie, and carmen.
photos:
 Evan the pumpkin and Ben the...
guy squinting because of the bright sunlight.

 we also had fun feeding the animals.

 I'm on the sign for the corn maze!

 there I am , in the maze!
it was fun in the maze!!

last, we went on the hay ride. they had a bunch of cool
scenes and halloween things set up,
 but we didn't bring the camera.

Bye, Ben

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean we didn't bring cameras? Ahem, I remember taking several photos at the Pumpkin Patch, particularly some of "Ben in The Maze" (since I was the only person watching you). I do believe that I have all of those pictures on my computer at this very moment!!!! But I love you, anyway. A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you won my giveaway and I can't find your email address? Please contact me @ maureencracknell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments - thanks for letting us know what you think of our blog!